USC 2021 Tickets
Fri 5th to Sun 7th August 2022
This year, Beat the queues on Friday with a Thursday Arrival Ticket!
(Tickets Per person, Weekend Tickets are also required.)
No Admission Tickets Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only!
Buy Tickets Online at santapodtickets.com or by phone on 01234 782828
|Ticket Type||Early||Standard||Gates Open|
|Adult Friday||NO Friday Day Tickets||N/A|
|Adult Saturday*||£30||£40||Sat 8am|
|Adult Sunday*||£30||£40||Sun 8am|
|*Saturday and Sunday Tickets do not include Evening Entertainment or camping|
|Adult Weekend||£100||£120||Fri 9am|
|Thursday Arrival Pass**||£15 Per Vehicle||N/A||Thu 2pm to 8pm|
|Kids (under 5)||Free||Free||N/A|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||N/A|
|Early Tickets end 5pm 29th July.|
- All admission tickets are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Saturday and Sunday “Day Tickets” are valid from 8am till racing finishes (approx. 8pm) and DO NOT include evening entertainment or camping. “Day Ticket” car parks are on site and will be closed at 9pm. NB: Additional ticket charges will be imposed for exit after this time.
- Postage option for tickets ends ONE week before the event starts. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available.
- Kids Tickets (5-15) are £5 for Day and Weekend tickets. All kids pay full price for Grandstand tickets.
- All ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- **Beat the queues on Friday with a Thursday Arrival Ticket (per vehicle), Weekend Tickets are also required.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via Ticket Protect is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.
- When you arrive and leave site, please keep your speed down, don't litter and respect local residents.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- EXIT & RE-ENTRY GUIDE: USC is one of Santa Pod’s busiest and most popular events in the calendar and we have a large number of visitors using rural routes through our neighbouring villages. To relieve our local communities of unnecessary traffic during the event, USC operates a strict re-entry policy to minimise disruption: visitors choosing to leave the venue anytime during the weekend will need to pay to re-enter the venue even if they have already purchased a ticket. So, please bring all of the camping supplies that you will need for the weekend including enough petrol/diesel! Your continued cooperation in this matter is always appreciated and keeps the USC vibe alive.