Autoglym Show & Shine
Sunday’s Autoglym Show & Shine showcases some of the finest modified cars from across the UK and beyond. The Autoglym Show & Shine competition at USC showcases a colossal congregation of glistening bodywork and pristine machinery; from retro to modified, classic to peak performance, get up close and personal with many a dazzling beauty.
Whether you’re the proud owner of a custom car or modified motor we want to see what you’ve got, so polish that paintwork and buff that engine bay! With 10 trophies up for grabs including the coveted ‘Best of Show,’ competition is fierce; to get your eyes on the prize be sure to arrive early Sunday morning. Autoglym Show & Shine fills up extremely quickly and although entry is free, cars are parked on a first come first served basis.
Trophies and Autoglym Prizes for:
- Best of Show - The Ultimate Street Car, with a perfect blend of attitude, sounds and looks, all done to the highest standard.
- Best All Rounder - Modifications in every area.
- Best Engine Bay – Perfect presentation and immaculate cleanliness will catch the judges eye.
- Best Exterior - Flawless paintwork, flashy airbrushing, and perfect panels are the order of the day.
- Most Extreme - "Can you tell what it is yet?" We're after insane modifications, engineering talent and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Best Interior - Crazy dash-boards, beautiful upholstery and mad ICE.
- Best ICE - Loud & proud, with LCD monitors, big bass bins and maybe even a games console.
- Best Retro - Old Skool cool.
- Best Stance - It's not how quick it goes but how low it goes.
- Judges Choice – Anything that tickles the judges but doesn’t fall into any of the above categories.
- Promoters Choice - The car that the promoters want to drive home.
- Show & Go - Speed and looks are needed (see Show & Go page).
Sunday Only, front of Main Stage
Show & Shine opens for parking and registration - 8am
Show & Shine presentations - 2.45pm