Speed isn’t always the aim of the game here at Pod – Santa Pod’s Handling Track gives you the opportunity to put your driving skills to the test where it’s all about the steering wheel with a course of slaloms and roundabouts. Make sure you head over to the Live Action Arena to give precision driving a go!
All you need to do is show your driving licence and fill in the sign-on form; it’s completely FREE to enter. Trophy up for grabs for the quickest runner!
Signing On Procedure
- Drive over to the Handling Track holding area near the start of the course.
- Fill in the disclaimer form and present your driving licence.
- Keep hold of your disclaimer form, and wait in the queue until being called forward.
- Present your filled in disclaimer to the course marshal and listen to instructions.
Rules And Regulations
- All vehicles must be in roadworthy condition and fit for purpose
- ONLY road legal cars are eligible for the trophy (No slick tyres etc.)
- Seatbelt is mandatory.
- No Passengers allowed.
- All windows must be fully up during the run.
- All convertibles must run with the roof fully up.
- Any drivers with open-top vehicles must run a helmet and neck brace.
- A 5 second penalty will be added if you hit ANY part of the circuit. 3 penalties and the run is VOID.
- Any reckless driving or failure to comply with the instructions of marshals will result in your immediate removal from site.
Friday Live Action Arena - Time TBC