Speed isn’t always the aim of the game here at Pod – Santa Pod’s Handling Track gives you the opportunity to put your driving skills to the test where it’s all about the steering wheel with a course of slaloms and roundabouts. Make sure you head over to the Live Action Arena to give precision driving a go!
All you need to do is show your driving licence and fill in the sign-on form; it’s completely FREE to enter. Trophy up for grabs for the quickest runner!
Signing On Procedure
- Walk over to the Handling Track circuit signing on at the start of the course.
- Fill in the disclaimer form and present your driving licence.
- You may now move your vehicle over to the Handling Track circuit fire-up road and await your turn.
Rules & Regulations
- The Handling Track circuit is ONLY for road legal cars. No slick tyres etc.
- Seatbelt is mandatory.
- No Passengers allowed.
- A 5 second penalty will be added if you hit ANY part of the circuit. 3 penalties and the run is VOID.
- Any reckless driving or failure to comply with the instructions of marshals will result in your immediate removal from site.
- All open top cars must have the roofs down.